Last weekend I posted a few of my makes on social media. I had been making for fun and wanted to share my pictures. I got a huge response to my pictures, so thank you to all of you who took the time to like, comment etc.
This bee card was particularly popular. As such I am adding it to our projects page. Now you will be able to make your own bee cards to give to your family and friends. As always you are very welcome to sell any cards you make! Share you pictures with me and they will be featured on social media!
Check out the video below and our inking techniques 1 video and you’ll be buzzing in no time!
To make this card you will need:
- a 5″ by 7″ card blank in Kraft Card
- white smooth cardstock such as InkMe from Hunkydory
- black ink for stamping with
- three inks to blend with (we have used Hunkdory Prism ink in Jersey Cream, Canary Yellow and Butterscotch)
- a bee stamp
- a hexagon stamp
- a stamping block or platform
- self adhesive gems
- double sided tape or glue
- adhesive foam pads or 3D glue gel (such as Pinflair)
- something to protect your work surface
- children may need supervision from an adult when cutting/using inks etc.