Crafty Bargains Ahoy!

Image – Aldi

What: inexpensive craft goodies

Who/where: Aldi Supermarkets

When: 31/03/19

So we all know Aldi, they are great value and they make some great stuff. What I did not know until recently is Aldi have a craft range! I know. Mind blown! It is not on the shelves at present and it is being released as a special buy on 31/03/18, and you can pre order online. The great news is if you spend over £20 you will get free delivery! In Lidl £20 will get you a lot of crafty goodies!

Available on the website are knitting and crochet supplies, yarn, loads of crochet kits, fabric fat quarters, dies, die cutting accessories, scrap booking and card making kits, pom pom makers and even a die cutting machine and a sewing machine! I was gifted some yarn from Aldi’s craft range before and I was pretty impressed with it and I had no idea it came from a supermarket.

I have pre ordered some crafty goodies for myself, including one of the crochet kits, so I can try out the crafty fun and review it for you. Because as far as I’m concerned the more places I can get craft supplies, the better!

If you want to check out the lovely crafty goodness on offer then click here! Some of the items have already sold out on line, so if you want some crafty bargains act fast!

(all images created by Aldi)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *