Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop Crafting Calendar

Image: Scotch Lodge Farm and Craft Shop

Scotch Lodge is a family own working farm with an attached farm and craft shop. It really is a hidden gem of Northamptonshire. Everyone at Scotch

Lodge is wonderfully friendly and welcoming. There is a whole calendar of events happening at Scotch Lodge from afternoon teas to calligraphy lessons. Scotch Lodge also hold a number of regular social days every week which are great fun to go to (especially the Woolly Workers and Nifty Needles, in which I am a proud participant!).

Contact Details:

Scotch Lodge Farm, 67 Mears Ashby Road, Earls Barton, Northampton, NN6 0HQ
01604 810910

There is so much to tell you about this wonderful place but I will save that for one of my “featured shop” posts. For now I will break down all the crafting for you starting with the regular social days followed by a calender of special craft events! (If you want to know more about other non-craft events at Scotch Lodge, check out their Facebook page and website)

Lace and Chat

Lace makers of all levels meet every Monday between 10 AM and 4 PM to work on their own individual projects, to chat, share ideas and tips. Tea and coffee is provided and you can also buy lunch if you wish (the food is amazing, I recommend any of the cakes!). You can go for a half day for £3 or a full day for £6. The day is popular so it is recommended you call ahead to reserve a spot!

Woolly Workers and Nifty Needles.

If you do any craft involving any kind of stitch that’s fine by us. We have a whole host of stitchers attending this event from knitting, crochet and cross stitch; to huck weaving and spinning. The group meets every Friday between 10 AM and 4 PM. There is no need to book. You can come for a full or half day at the same rates as Lace and Chat. Again you will be well supplied with tea and coffee and there is guaranteed to be delicious cakes on offer too! Come along and meet us, we are a friendly bunch. You don’t need to be experienced as there is always someone there to show you the way. (For any of you who might be shy, please come! I was nervous the first time I went but by the end of the afternoon I felt like I had been a woolly worker for years!)

Craft Calendar, for all events please contact Scotch Lodge for Booking:

What When Price
Safari Scrapbook Album with Isobel Beaty-Clarke 28/03/18 £65
Card Making with Debbie Watts 20/04/19 £45
Calligraphy Course with Joy Daniels 7th , 14th , 21st , 28th May and 4th June 2019 £60
Card Making with Debbie Watts 11/05/18 £45
Lace Class with Alison Winn 24/06/19 £38
Card Making with Debbie Watts 29/06/19 £45
Beginners Scrapbook with Isobel Beaty-Clarke 04/07/19 £35
International Lace Day 07/07/19 £2
Annual Craft Fair 18/08/19 Admission is free, come and support local crafters
Card Making with Debbie Watts 07/09/19 £45
Card Making with Debbie Watts 19/10/19 £45
Lace Class with Alison Winn 28/10/19 £38
Card Making with Debbie Watts 02/11/19 £45
Card Making with Debbie Watts 16/11/19 £45

Leave a Reply