Recommended Shops: Flying Tiger Copenhagen

Just some of the many gorgeous, colourful and very affordable crafting supplies available from Flying Tiger!

Hi crafters! In one of my tutorial videos (Crochet, the VERY VERY basics) I mentioned a shop called Flying Tiger.

I recently visited my local branch and took some photos so I could tell you a little more about this shop and why I love it so much.

First of all Flying Tiger is not a craft shop, it sells all kinds of things in there. It’s one of those shops where you walk around and you will see something and your instant reaction goes something a little like this, “wait, what’s that? Oh my gosh! I didn’t even know this was a thing but now I need it and must have it in my life immediately!”. Whilst it is not a specific craft shop it does sell an awful lot of craft supplies.

The craft supplies come in a huge variety, from jewellery making supplies, painting, art, knitting, crochet and paper craft to things for kids crafting like pom poms, pipe cleaners and poster paints. You are sure to find the items in all manner of bright and cheerful colours. Colour is super important to me and often the brighter the better!

The quality of their goods is great, especially given the low prices in there. Some of my favourite jewellery findings (tutorials and projects coming soon!) come from this store.

I have found that the items available vary from store to store, which in a way is nice because it gives me more excuses to go into Tiger more often! As well as this individual stores tend to rotate their lines of stock quite frequently. This can mean that if you run out of something you may not be able to get more of it, however many lines will come back into the shop several times, so keep your eyes peeled for all your favourite bits and consider buying in multiples!

If you get a chance to look around one of the Flying Tiger stores I would strongly recommend that you do (a store locator can be found on the Flying Tiger website). If you have a look in let me know what you think, and if you buy anything I would love to see pictures.

Check out the gallery to see some of the supplies from my local store!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *